Amenities and Best Points
|Our main concern and goal is to provide you with a comfortable and delightful accommodation.
We strive to realize our goal by the following:
Our building is located in El Madaress Street at Sakkala, Hurghada, Egypt. El Madaress Street (Schools Street) is one of the main streets in Hurghada. It is parallel to the primary street in Hurghada “Sheraton Road”.
- Keeping our building clean and maintained regularly.
- Employ hotel housekeeping personnel to clean and sweep up our apartments.
- Issuing Tenant Satisfaction Surveys that help us better serve you and improve our accommodation and apartments.
All amenities are nearby and the nearest public beach is only 600m away.
- Clean apartments: cleaned by hotel housekeeping staff.
- 24-hour, 7 days a week site security at the building.
- Bedding : some apartments have 2 double beds (2 King size beds), others have 2 single beds, and others has one King size bed.
- Sheets and bed linen are included.
- Internet access (wired and wireless)= 15 Euro.
- Free interenet USB stick (upon request).
- Satellite TV.
- Parking in front of the building.
- Air conditions /Fans.
- Cooking stove.
- Fridge freezer.
- Kitchen wares are included.
Services and Shops Nearby:
- Airport pick up available at 15 Euro (one way pick-up)*
Close to the building by 50 m there are:
Hurghada’s city center, where you can find all shops, bazaars, nightclubs and hotels, is far from the building by 400 m. Airport is 10 km from the building.
- A supermarket with cheap prices
- A laundry service*
- A pharmacy
- An internet services shop
- A grocery
- A fruits seller
- A telecom center and others shops.
- Access to public beach that is only 600m away.
*These services are not included in the rental cost.
- Desert Activities such as quad biking and 4X4
- Water parks
- Horse riding
- Other water sprots
Beautiful spacious sparkling apartments cleaned and swept up by hotel housekeeping staff equipped with Satellite TV, fully furnished to rent in the best place of Hurghada (Sakkala, Schools Street) in George Building which benefits from 24/7 security.